Jul 18, 2007

National track and Field

Today was the 48th Track and Field, held at some obscure part of Singapore which no one really knows.
Learning points:
1. Singapore sports school is really really imba. Especially their girls' events.

2. given the flags, body paint, power sticks, cheers, school provided cheerleaders, no wonder everyone thinks that hwachong is a communist school.

3. The Hwachong 4x400 team is really a pity. They dropped they baton on the last lap. They were in the lead!!


HAHA. Anyways o a more sombre tone, i have gotten back my Block test results. B for physics, C for chem, E for econs and S for math. Kinda what i expected though it still means that I really gotta work hard. Looking at my parents struggling to pay my sister's education has made me really wise up.

Possibly going on a glutton cruise with the scouts and affiliates. Am looking forward to 3 days of food, fagness and fun! So long im not in the same room as master. HEH!

No comments: